1. How can I continue physical therapy care with Agnes?
Starting on August 10, 2015, Agnes will be seeing clients at Physical Therapy@ACAC in Crozet. The address is:
She will be accepting new clients and be able to continue your care if you are an existing client.
Directions to ACAC:
2. What if I am due an insurance refund from NWC?
Sandy Conley, our office manager and financial coordinator, will continue working at Nelson Wellness Center through August to reconcile accounts and wrap up financial matters. Working with insurance companies takes a lot of time with near constant aggravations due their inconsistencies so please be patient. Give her a call at 434-361-2650.
3. What can I expect if I’m a gym member?
Fitness and open gym is available through July and hours will be limited after July 24th. There will no longer be Saturday fitness hours starting July 4th, 2015.
4. What if I don’t want to travel to Crozet for care?
Agnes will be seeing clients for yoga, fitness training and physical therapy for private pay starting Fridays (and some Saturdays) at the Rockfish Valley Community Center (RVCC), Room 3 beginning August 21, 2015. Below are the rates at the RVCC.
5. How do I make an appointment with Agnes to see her at RVCC for physical therapy, personal training or yoga?
6. Do I need a doctor referral for private pay physical therapy?
7. Where in the world will Steve Berkey go?
Steve’s contract actually ended with NWC on June 30, 2015 as his other company, 90 Rev, is taking more of his time. He graciously has stayed on another couple weeks to assist with this transition.
8. Where in the world is Jessica?
Jessica had wrist surgery on June 25 and was taking a week to recover before starting a new position in Charlottesville.